Updated: Jul 22
12 steps to treat Autoimmune.
1. Check for hidden infections — yeast, viruses, bacteria, Lyme, etc. — with the help of a doctor, and treat them.
2. Check for hidden food allergens with IgG food testing or just try The AIP Diet, which is designed to eliminate most food allergens.
3. Get tested for celiac disease, which is a blood test that any doctor can do.
4. Get checked for heavy metal toxicity. Mercury and other metals can cause autoimmunity.
5. Fix your gut.
6. Use nutrients such as fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D and probiotics to help calm your immune response naturally.
7. Exercise regularly — it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.
8. Practice deep relaxation like yoga, deep breathing, biofeedback or massage - because stress worsens the immune response.
9. Tell your doctor about Functional Medicine and encourage him/her to get trained — go to www.functionalmedicine.org for more information and to get a copy of the Textbook for Functional Medicine.
10. Implement anti-inflammatory foods into your diet. Food is Medicine.
11. Get all the toxic metal fillings out of your mouth and maintain good dental hygiene.
12. Maintain a positive attitude. Mind • Body • Soul
Treat the underlying causes of your illness and you will begin to experience vibrant health once more.
Green Tea Extract
Amino Acid - Taurine
Niacin 2 grams
Cristoid 5 mg
White willow extract
Oil of Lemon (20 drops in water • 2 times a day)
Aged Garlic Extract
Red Yeast Rice
Coratin by Metagenics (900 to 1800 mg)
Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tablespoon in 8 Ounces of water)
The cause of build up on your arteries could be Nano Bacteria. A good read is The Calcium Bomb.
CHANCA PIEDRA is particularly recommended if calcium build up is affecting your kidneys and/or you have a kidney stone – This herb is also known as “The Stone Breaker”.
Eat to your heart's content!
Asparagus (Asparagus is one of the best foods to cleanse your arteries.)
Avocado (Avocado helps to reduce the “bad” cholesterol and increase the “good cholesterol” that helps clear the arteries.